What a great sight!

Today, at last, for the first time, I got my system running at full capacity! And smoothly, too.

Never has a trickle of water looked so good:

The view in the opposite direction:

It almost worked right yesterday afternoon, except there was only an occasional drop. I checked inside the chamber and the trough under the evaporator was full. The culprit: an aquatic dust bunny plugging the drain.

By the way, this is where the condensation that drips off the evaporator goes. The bucket is held by a load cell which the computer reads for the weight of the water. Today it averaged 1.75 g/s, or about 2 gallons per hour. Of course, I have to add that much steam on the other side to keep things going.