Programming Note: Estivation - and Beyond


Yes, blogging on my part will be lighter than usual until August.  There's less than one month to go until I take the bar, and it's time to get down to business.

I may chime in here or there - especially if something big comes up. 

You're more likely to find me noting a few key developments over at Inside the Footprint now that the issues swirling in Lower Mid-City New Orleans have reached a crucial stage.  This fall, I'll be working on similar issues as the Ed Majkrzak Historic Preservation Fellow with the National Trust for Historic Preservation. 

It's the first of several activities in the pipeline for my deferral year (an unanticipated silver lining of the economic downturn) before heading to New York City to work with a large, international law firm.

Stay cool.