6.21.2010

Advice I hope Walker and his supporters take

Jeremy Shown, over at Rhymes With Clown, has an excellent post about the problems that Scott Walker's campaign for governor is having. I've mentioned something similar to this before, but it is certainly worth repeating.
Call me crazy, but I'm beginning to wonder if Walker isn't a candidate more sinned against than sinning. Only problem is, it's his supporters that are doing the heavy lifting against him.

First it was the ridiculous spectacle of the Scott for Gov blog.

Then it was the Jim Klauser open letter asking opponent Mark Neumann to return campaign contributions because of a perceived negative campaign against Walker. Mr. Klauser, I'm sorry that I wasn't around for your Thompson glory days, I was foolish enough to move to Wisconsin right before we embarked on Doyle train to nowhere, but the fact that you were for Neumann before you were against him makes you less than a credible source. Your letter strikes me as little more than a stunt and reflects poorly on you, and more to the point, on your now preferred candidate, Scott Walker. If you really want to see Walker elected, I suggest you stop making public statements in support of him.

Now it's the campaign against liberal blogger Capper. A campaign that has escaped the blogosphere and spilled over in to the real world....
It's worth reading the whole thing.