- 95% of the United States' ginseng production comes from Wisconsin.
- During the Blitz, Oxford wasn't bombed so that Hitler could make it his British capital. For that matter, the Blitz killed 43,000 British civilians all before the US got involved in the war.
- The economy of all of Africa is about the same size as each of France, the UK, Italy, or 1.4 Californias.
- The Dogger Bank has neither dogs nor money. Nor land for that matter.
- What rush hour in the Utrecht looks like.
Posted by Mike F at 9:34 AM