1. I sat down for a great chat with Representative Brett Davis, candidate for Wisconsin Lieutenant Governor. A full report will follow at some point soon.
2. I ended up playing an impromptu live show of sorts at one of my favorite taverns of all time, Sessler's Meeme House, when Val, the 90 year-old bartender and proprietor, started talking about how her husband used to play accordion in the bar. Highly appreciative crowd. Pure joy.
3. I caught up with a relative and friend who recently landed a gig directing Shakespeare plays at Plymouth Plantation in Massachusetts. Sounds quite interesting.
4. I played sidekick to the historian of Kiel, my dear friend Ed M. Just like old times.
5. A certain football team from Green Bay won a game.