"The victim thing is getting old."

Yes, Cal Thomas, Sarah Palin's "victim thing" is getting very, very old. 

"If she can sharpen her intellect"...he says, she'd be a force to be feared in a few years.

Cal, I don't think that's going to happen.  If it was going to happen, it would have had to happen now, as she "re-emerged."

I've watched the sound and fury unfold over the past two weeks, however, as Palin burst back onto the scene along with her new book.

I have not seen anything new, anything that convinces me that I could trust Sarah Palin with power.  Even if I agree with a few of her stances - the ones I can actually discern - her interview with Bill O'Reilly made me cringe all over again.  I don't care about Reverend Wright.  I could care a less about John McCain's campaign staff.  I don't want to hear another word about Bill Ayers.  Good for the AP if they set reporters off fact-checking your book.  

Sorry - I'm not buying what you're selling.  Or, at the very least, I refuse to buy it from you.