- A tour of Chernobyl
- How to live forever
- There's a name for when the sound of a film or tv show is within the world of the characters. Also when a character acknowledges the camera, directly addresses the audience, or references being in a production that's breaking the fourth wall.
- Logo color real estate
- Big Chart O'Evolution
- The Frat Pack, ha, perfectly descriptive. I'm not sure about Steve Carell, though.
- If your scheme isn't taking, you could try squeezing it in through the Overton Window
- If the Earth had rings like Saturn's
- The Open Boat, a favorite short story of mine
- I love old photos; bonus points for machinery. This site is chocked full of them. As a matter of fact, this is currently my desktop.
- All of Carl Sagan's Cosmos is viewable online! In the science video department, I highly recommend the 2 hour long Nova History of Absolute Zero.
- If you have an .edu email, you can get the new version of Windows for $30. I did last week. For that price, it's worth it. Moreover if you're at certain uni's, you can get other Microsoft software for free.
Posted by Mike F at 9:51 AM