11.22.2006

A new direction

In an attempt to be more consistent in terms of posting, I will be going to a minimum of two posts a week from now on. I will post on Mondays and Wednesdays starting on Monday the 27th. Obviously if something big happens on Campus or in the news, I will post on that as well.

I also want to go back to what LIB was when Steve and Brad first began this site and that is a college blog. I am going to focus more on Campus issues and not just state and national politics. This is not to say that I won't be talking about anything but college, just that I want to focus a little more on campus issues than I have been.

In going to a guaranteed two posts a week, I am aiming for quality over quantity so that the debate on this site is more thoughtful and deliberate than other blogs. Too often these sites devolve into nothing more than partisan sniping and I do not want that for LIB.